Why choose us
- You only pay for how many invitations you order, we do not make you pay in batches of 10′s or 20′s, so if you want 68 invites, that’s what you pay for.
- All our stationery is printed professionally on a digital press and is finished by hand to the highest quality. (No home printers used here!)
- A printed sample of how your invitations will look will be given to you before printing commences to ensure you are completely happy with the final product. If you require more than one sample these are charged at $20.00 each to cover the cost of materials and labour.
- Once you have signed off on your final design, please allow 2-3 weeks for printing and assembly.
- All invitations are pre packaged into their corresponding guests envelopes or boxes. The envelopes are not sealed, so you can check that no one has been forgotten.
- Guest names and address can be printed onto envelopes at an additional cost.
- For the majority of our wedding invitation, clients opt to have them custom designed to suit their wedding theme and personal style. If you have a collection of ideas we can work together with you to help turn your dreams into reality.
When should I send out my Wedding Invitations?
Your Wedding Invitations should be sent to your guests at least 8 weeks prior to your wedding date, sooner for those guests travelling from overseas or interstate.
Are the price of stamps included and do you post to my guests?
No – stamps are not included and I do not send invitations directly to guests. The invitations are placed into the corresponding envelopes and are left un-sealed so you can double check them before sending out.
How much will it cost to send my invitation?
This will depend on the size and weight of your invitation. Generally square invitations cost $1.20 to send and DL and A6 invitations cost 60c. Australia Post has a great website where you can calculate postage costs.
To qualify for the small letter rate of 60 cents, your invitations should fulfil the following criteria:
Maximum size: 1.3cm x 2.4cm
Maximum thickness: 0.5cm
Maximum weight: 250g
How many invitations should I order?
Firstly you will need to sit down and compile a guest list of who you would like to invite. Give the list to your parents or other family members to look over to ensure you haven’t forgot anyone. Keep in mind when compiling your guest list that many guests (couples, families) can be invited with the same invitation. A wedding of 100 guests for example, may only require 50 or 60 invitations.
How do we send our guest list to you?
We require your guest list to be set up in a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet file. You can download the template here. This will help us import your data into our systems and will eliminate any spelling errors of guest names or addresses.